DBZ LF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CONTEST] Can you beat the new and Improved Vegito?!

+4
FutureWarrior Gohan
Ariyan
Vegetadasaiyan321
bashscrazy
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[CONTEST] Can you beat the new and Improved Vegito?! Empty [CONTEST] Can you beat the new and Improved Vegito?!

Post by bashscrazy Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Hello! Welcome to the Vegito AI competition.
Over the past few days I have developing a Super Beast Mode CRAZY! AI for Vegito and Super Vegito.

Now the challenge is, who ever can beat it first and upload the recording file of their win, will win for that character!
You can pick Any character except for Krillin and Vegito.
Whomever uploads the win with the specific character first gets the prize! (which are just ki awards)
So either participate for the ki or the challenge! The choice is yours!

The character list below includes all their forms, you can start the battle in which ever form you wish. No Function keys allowed obviously.
Vegeta[2] = 150 ki @FutureWarrior Gohan
Vegeta[3] = 120ki @FutureWarrior Gohan
Vegeta[4] = 90 ki @FutureWarrior Gohan
Goku[4] = 75 ki @FutureWarrior Gohan
Gohan = 75 ki - @Ariyan
I haven't tested the battles which each character so I don't know which character would work the best. So those values ^ are just guesswork and which would be the hardest.
Rules

• Must use the new Vegito and Super Vegito AI provided in the download link
  • Vegito must start in base form.
  • Battle can be played on any BG
  • Must be on CRAZY! mode.
  • Can be any char except for Krillin, Vegito and Super Vegito
  • Your character can start in any form, you may wish to start the battle in SS3 or Ultimate for example.
  • First person to upload the .lfr recording of their win for a specific character wins

Here is the DOWNLOAD -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/63k3afam1p6iz7a/Vegito%27s+New+AI.zip#39;s_New_AI.zip
Sorry about the adfly stuff, forumotion does it automatically. You can either click it and just wait the 5 seconds or copy and paste the URL and then replace the space between com and download with a '/'

How to Install
I would recommend keeping a backup of the original 23.as and 24.as Vegito and Super Vegito AI files in case of there are some sort of sync issues during the Tournament.
Once you extract the zip file, just put the 2 .as files into the ai folder in the DBZ LF2 game.
Once you win your battle, take the .lfr recording and upload it to a file hosting website and post it here.

The first person to post their win against Vegito for each character will be awarded the ki amount specified!
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN (you will need lots of luck and you will have no fun! Twisted Evil )

The unfair part of this competition is whomever sees this first and whomever has the time first to participate! BUT THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS!

edit: ZOMG! This is my 200th post.

Last edited by bashscrazy on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!

Ki : 4840

http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] Can you beat the new and Improved Vegito?! Empty Re: [CONTEST] Can you beat the new and Improved Vegito?!

Post by Vegetadasaiyan321 Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:48 pm

haha ok  Twisted Evil bring it on!
Vegetadasaiyan321
Vegetadasaiyan321

Ki : 3971

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116984562910333221183

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] Can you beat the new and Improved Vegito?! Empty Re: [CONTEST] Can you beat the new and Improved Vegito?!

Post by Ariyan Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:19 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YLL1gIsWw-VHQ0WmFQX19ydkk/view?usp=sharing

here u go! So its still too easy to beat vegito becoz he keeps Spamming Jump button when kamehameha beam is on
Gohan Vs Vegito
owned em pretty much
If its not working:
Ariyan
Ariyan

Ki : 3890

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:26 pm

GOSH DARN IT >.>
I thought I fixed that. Oh well, my fault for not doing extensive AI testing lol.
Fair is fair.
Ariyan wins the Gohan prize.

Other ones still up for grabs. I CRY FOR MAKING CRAPPY AI! STUPID JUMPING OUT OF FALLING WHILE GETTING BEAMED!
bashscrazy
bashscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariyan Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 pm

lol wait for more i just beaten vegito with goku now for vegeta xD
Ariyan
Ariyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureWarrior Gohan Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Damn vegito's a BITCH.It took me more than 10 deaths to beat him with SS2 Vegeta but here it is! http://www.mediafire.com/download/626x20jdagpwsdx/20150715_150356_VS.lfr
ONTO THE OTHER CHARS!!!(Damn you Ariyan for stealing mah gohan win)
FutureWarrior Gohan
FutureWarrior Gohan
v0.2.3 Champion
Future Gohan

v0.2.3 ChampionFuture Gohan

Ki : 4388

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Vegito keeps Telepunching wherever I go, and also, I just noticed it costs Mp to Backflip......I will be posting a Recording Soon.
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Ki : 3319

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Zomg that fight showed me even more broken AI lol
GOSH DARN IT! I AM THE WORST AT AI!
bashscrazy
bashscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureWarrior Gohan Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Last edited by FutureWarrior Gohan on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
FutureWarrior Gohan
FutureWarrior Gohan
v0.2.3 Champion
Future Gohan

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Honestly, this is like if I am fighting against someone new at a game who just mashes Buttons, also problems are that Vegito always keeps spamming his Attacks, I almost always cannot get on close range, I have to keep Dashing and Hitting, + its night time and I am kinda Tired, he keeps Instant Transmissioning to me whenever I move away to breathe, which makes me even more tired after each fight as I cannot even Breathe, Not even Joking Right now, I am Extremely Tired, and Also ^ you just Stole my Kill.

Also the Characters are a little bit Too fast to my liking, I cannot control my Jump I am not exactly used to this, I can beat an AI in Crazy in the Normal LF2, but its quite hard to do so here reason is that I cannot control the Speed.
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:49 pm

This is the exact same link you posted earlier.
bashscrazy
bashscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:20 am

Hm, maybe I can get the win then, quickly Amadis get to the choppah <yay for randomness>
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureWarrior Gohan Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 am

OH MY GOD IT TOOK ME A WHILE BUT I REKT VEGITO'S ASS...WITH SS VEGETA ONLY...LIKE A BOSS!!!! THAT BETCH GOT NOTHING ON MY LEVEL:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cdv6b398zv4kc63/20150715_221508_VS.lfr
I dunno if it's even possible to beat Vegito with Vegeta(2) but whoever uses him and wins haz my respect as a true boss(which will probably be me anyways >Smile)
FutureWarrior Gohan
FutureWarrior Gohan
v0.2.3 Champion
Future Gohan

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 am

Oh another thing, I think you should Balance up the Defense and attack a little bit, Its supposed to be hard, but it takes 10 minutes to actually do some Damage, while they almost one hit you in 2 seconds.

Super Vegitos Combo gives a lot of hits, it almost one shots you if you are not careful, even the unavoidable part almost one shots you.
Burritos AI only likes to exploit my weakness which is ranged, getting close on.

Last edited by SunGodBoyREAL on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 am

SunGodBoyREAL wrote:Honestly, this is like if I am fighting against someone new at a game who just mashes Buttons, also problems are that Vegito always keeps spamming his Attacks, I almost always cannot get on close range, I have to keep Dashing and Hitting, + its night time and I am kinda Tired, he keeps Instant Transmissioning to me whenever I move away to breathe, which makes me even more tired after each fight as I cannot even Breathe, Not even Joking Right now, I am Extremely Tired, and Also ^ you just Stole my Kill.

Also the Characters are a little bit Too fast to my liking, I cannot control my Jump I am not exactly used to this, I can beat an AI in Crazy in the Normal LF2, but its quite hard to do so here reason is that I cannot control the Speed.

SunGodBoyREAL wrote:Oh another thing, I think you should Balance up the Defense and attack a little bit, Its supposed to be hard, but it takes 10 minutes to actually do some Damage, while they almost one hit you in 2 seconds.
You're talking like this is the first time you've played the game... lol!
This game isn't about balance. You want a balanced DBZ game, play Budokai or Budokai Tenkaichi, where it's not unusual for Satan to beat Vegito Razz

I am going for imbalanced game where the powers are determined by their strength in the anime Twisted Evil

bashscrazy
bashscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:03 am

Well, Vegito can keep up with super buu <Gotenks, Piccolo and Mystic Gohan Absorbed> and Goku SS3 can even match up with Kid Buu, which makes him strong, but fighting against Vegito makes him look like a baby, like if he cannot do anything, Vegito is strong, yes, but Goku would be able to do some Damage you would think, also What the heck is the use for Majin Vegeta is my question.
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:06 am

Well considering SS3 Goku was doing absolutely nothing to Super Buutenks, and Super Buuhan is much stronger than Super Buutenks and Vegito rekt Super Buuhan's shit with ease, that means SS3 Goku can't do jack to Vegito.
bashscrazy
bashscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 am

Kid Buu was also really strong, and SS3 Goku did deal damage to him, again, Wth is the use for Majin Vegeta....
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:11 am

Kid Buu's power doesn't compare to Super Buu though.
Goku says that even if Super Buuhan went back to normal, aka Super Buu, he still wouldn't have a chance of beating him, on the other hand he's confident he can beat Kid Buu.
And what do you mean what is the use for Majin Vegeta?
bashscrazy
bashscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:12 am

I mean its like the same as SS2 Vegeta....
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:13 am

If you are talking about my game, there's a huge difference.
If you go Majin Vegeta, you can't power down again meaning you can't heal. Also means you can't go back to base so you can't fuse with Goku to become Vegito.
Majin Vegeta's skill set is much better than SS2 Vegeta as well.
bashscrazy
bashscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:17 am

Ah, now I get the use of Majin Vegeta.
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariyan Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:34 am

while u guys are debating about who's more powerful , Future Warrior Gohan is breaking his hand trying to beat vegito with vegeta[namek] { same goes for me }
and dam u aswell FWG i could have posted the goku .lfr first if my dad didn't came Razz
P.S NOT POSSIBLE TO BEAT VEGITO WITH VEGETA[2] it's taking lifetime when i used F6 , F7 with the beam along with F5
He's not even dying in 4 mins straight :v Even krillin can beat vegito with his kamehameha :v that final flash is a booger

Last edited by Ariyan on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Ariyan
Ariyan

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodBoyREAL Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:49 am

I was actually sort of wrecking Vegito, but then he, wrecked me, lol........
___

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFiHBS5hD44&feature=youtu.be DBLF2 Fail, Namek Vegeta VS Vegito, LOL.
SunGodBoyREAL
SunGodBoyREAL

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureWarrior Gohan Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:15 am

Ariyan wrote:while u guys are debating about who's more powerful , Future Warrior Gohan is breaking his hand trying to beat vegito with vegeta[namek] { same goes for me }
and dam u aswell FWG i could have posted the goku .lfr first if my dad didn't came Razz
P.S NOT POSSIBLE TO BEAT VEGITO WITH VEGETA[2] it's taking lifetime when i used F6 , F7 with the beam along with F5
He's not even dying in 4 mins straight :v Even krillin can beat vegito with his kamehameha :v that final flash is a booger
Nah I think I'm not going to waste my time trying to beat Vegito with Vegeta(2).It's nearly impossibru.I'm just going to take a nap and practice on the AI in my spare time.
Who knows?I just might win with Vegeta(2) Razz
FutureWarrior Gohan
FutureWarrior Gohan
v0.2.3 Champion
Future Gohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next