DBZ LF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few things dragon ball super got wrong

3 posters

Go down

A few things dragon ball super got wrong Empty A few things dragon ball super got wrong

Post by Vegetadasaiyan321 Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Hey guys this is a few things dragon ball super got wrong,

Why is pan still a baby, at the end of dragon ball z kai she was about like 4 years old, i guess Razz

Where is uub, he is one of my favorite/interesting chars, he is 6 years older than pan soo in dragon ball super since pan is 1 yrs old he wil be 5 DONT BLAME ME IF I GOT THE MATH WRONG!! Laughing

why are trunks and goten still kids Mad Evil or Very Mad , in buu saga they where 8 and 7, at the end of z they where 17 and 16 , why do they look like they are 8 and 7 again Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

thats all Very Happy
Vegetadasaiyan321
Vegetadasaiyan321

Ki : 3974

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116984562910333221183

Back to top Go down

A few things dragon ball super got wrong Empty Re: A few things dragon ball super got wrong

Post by Rubens Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:41 am

Because Super is between the final of Buu Saga and the end of Z, when they were still kids.

Unfortunately, Super isn't making me really happy. Some unbalanced characters, they removing kibitoshin fusion, taking off a epic scene from manga where both Vegeta and Goku made the same pose from their first meeting while training, Goku telling about Uub BEFORE it should be told(end of Z) and more.

Theyh Should study more Dragon Ball before doing this dude, seriously. At least some fights are making me feel good, like Vegeta and Maggetta.
Rubens
Rubens

Ki : 4090

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

A few things dragon ball super got wrong Empty Re: A few things dragon ball super got wrong

Post by Vegetadasaiyan321 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Yea that maggeta vs vegeta was funny "YOU PIECE OF METAL JUNK" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Vegetadasaiyan321
Vegetadasaiyan321

Ki : 3974

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116984562910333221183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariyan Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:33 am

Well Lemme Make This Clear ( My Opinions )

- The Last Episode Of Z Will Get Modified In Order To Keep The Relevance Of The Whole Anime And Manga .

- Goku Never Stated Uubs Age Just Said That King Yemma Confirmed Buu was Reincarnated As Uub .

- As No Exact Statement Has Been Published About When Battle Of Gods Took Place Then We Can Only Rely On The Age Of Bulma ( Stated 38 ) .. If We Do Calculation The Battle Of Gods Should Take Place Around Age 771 ( As Bulma's Birth Year Is 733 ) .. But The Inconsistency Arrives Here When Buu Saga Took Place in 774.. Means Bulma Was Lying About Here Age Which Should Be Far Higher . We Can Just AssumeĀ  It's Been 5 Years.

- Goten And Trunks Looks Fine To Me.. Why ? Because How Much Gohan Grew In Cell Saga? He Was Just Entering His Teenage Back Then.. But He was Small in Size To Be Called A Teen. People Actually Grows Alot In 13-18 .. I'm Sure Trunks Nor Goten Is That Old.. And People Also Mistakes Gohan To Be Alot Older Than He Should Be Which Is Shown In Anime .. It's A Mistranslation Of Funimation dub .. Gohan Is Younger Than What We Thought He Is .

- In The Interview Akira Himself Says He Made The Battle Of Gods After " Several Years " Of Buu Saga Means It's Not Cleared
Ariyan
Ariyan

Ki : 3893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubens Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:21 am

Ariyan wrote:Well Lemme Make This Clear ( My Opinions )

- Goku Never Stated Uubs Age Just Said That King Yemma Confirmed Buu was Reincarnated As Uub .

- Goten And Trunks Looks Fine To Me.. Why ? Because How Much Gohan Grew In Cell Saga? He Was Just Entering His Teenage Back Then.. But He was Small in Size To Be Called A Teen. People Actually Grows Alot In 13-18 .. I'm Sure Trunks Nor Goten Is That Old.. And People Also Mistakes Gohan To Be Alot Older Than He Should Be Which Is Shown In Anime .. It's A Mistranslation Of Funimation dub .. Gohan Is Younger Than What We Thought He Is .

Well, time to give my guesses.

- I know he never stated Uubs Age, but, the way I remember, he only told about Buu's being reincarnated on the final Tournament, making even Vegeta and others a bit shocked with it.

- About Gohan Grew all this way, I think this happened due to his training on Time Chamber. How you know, the time there is different than the ''real world''.
Rubens
Rubens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariyan Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:25 am

- Idk :v most Probably The Last 2 Episodes Will Get Retconned .

- According To Logic Gohan Would Grow More Instead Of The Same Size .
Ariyan
Ariyan

Ki : 3893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubens Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:35 pm

- No way man, its from manga. They can't just change it because of Super.

- Maybe. I mean, the Time Chamber influenced somehow his growth, right?
Rubens
Rubens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down