DBZ LF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character sprites I'm planning on making

2 posters

Go down

New Character sprites I'm planning on making Empty New Character sprites I'm planning on making

Post by FutureWarrior Gohan Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:27 am

Here are some character sprites I have been making since I found out about this game.I hope bashcrazy will find all of this supportive and see if there should be any improvements upon any of these I'm about to show.Alright,here they are: New Character sprites I'm planning on making 9jm710          New Character sprites I'm planning on making J63f5e       New Character sprites I'm planning on making Avq7ww                                  Teen Gohan[Base/SSJ] : Hair is by me and the clothing is an edit of piccolo's while I just shorten the muscle mass of Goku's arms to make Gohan's arms.[SSJ2] An edit of SSJ2 Goku's hair.                                                                          Gotenks[Base/SSJ/SSJ3] : All by me                                                                  Goku[Namek][Base/SSJ] : Base goku is just an edit of goku[buu]'s clothing and SSJ Goku's body build is by me and hair is an edit of SSJ Goku[Buu]

EDIT: Gohan's hair has been revamped to make it consistent to his super saiyan form.

New Character sprites I'm planning on making Qwyaky

Gotenks got an edit as well.

New Character sprites I'm planning on making 2ptvymo

Last edited by FutureWarrior Gohan on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
FutureWarrior Gohan
FutureWarrior Gohan
v0.2.3 Champion
Future Gohan

v0.2.3 ChampionFuture Gohan

Ki : 4347

Back to top Go down

New Character sprites I'm planning on making Empty Re: New Character sprites I'm planning on making

Post by bashscrazy Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:53 am

These are some nice sprites, nice work. I really dig all 3 stages of Gohan's hair.

I think Gohan should be much shorter though and Gotenks maybe a bit shorter too. I think they should be the same height as well. I usually use the chin as a measure of height.

Of course these are just my opinions, you can do whatever you want as they are your sprites.
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!

Ki : 4799

http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

New Character sprites I'm planning on making Empty Re: New Character sprites I'm planning on making

Post by FutureWarrior Gohan Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:58 am

Thank you,bashcrazy.I measure everyone by their eyes and Teen Gohan's eyes are near height to Goku's mouth I thought that was short enough.Gotenks is even shorter since I put the average of Goten and Trunks' heights
FutureWarrior Gohan
FutureWarrior Gohan
v0.2.3 Champion
Future Gohan

v0.2.3 ChampionFuture Gohan

Ki : 4347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down