DBZ LF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)?

2 posters

Go down

Ponytail or nah?

Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? I_vote_lcap50%Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? I_vote_lcap50%Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? Empty Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)?

Post by bashscrazy Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Okay so this is Future Trunks after training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber when he grows his hair long and fights Cell.

Here I progressed with making his base form's hair. (even though he like never fights in base form at all)
Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? 7Jeyzz9Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? V30w2FF

The thing is I gave him the ponytail. So when he goes SS he will also have a a ponytail because of the hairband. But when he goes ULTRA! he loses the hairband and his hair flies straight up and shiiii~
So if he transforms back to normal, it will look weird that he randomly gets a hairband again and gets a ponytail lol, so Idk if base form should be ponytailed or straight

Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? 7xr2udgWhich hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? MiYhGEcWhich hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? ZxOFTiM

Suggestions?

I think ponytail looks better and is cooler, but going Ultra SS and losing the hairband then powering down back to base form will look silly with a hairband magically forming and tying his hair Razz

Last edited by bashscrazy on Tue May 26, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!

Ki : 4843

http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)? Empty Re: Which hair to use for Future Trunks (Armor)?

Post by FutureWarrior Gohan Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:44 am

The one without the hairband.Trunks had his hair straight after his defeat from cell and in the cell games.

Overall.He looks cooler without the harirband.Without it,his super saiyan form looks much cooler
FutureWarrior Gohan
FutureWarrior Gohan
v0.2.3 Champion
Future Gohan

v0.2.3 ChampionFuture Gohan

Ki : 4391

Back to top Go down