[GM] Character Stats

Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty [GM] Character Stats

Post by bashscrazy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Attack = Attack multiplier to Original LF2
Defense = Defense multiplier to Original LF2
Speed = Speed of movement and combat
Health Regen = How quickly health regenerates
Ki Consumption = How much Ki the character uses for attacks

Speed
Empty means it's base, Ginyu Force are really the only ones with special speed stats

Health Regen
Level 1 - (Blank in the charts) Normal LF2 Health Regeneration
Level 2 - Transformation Healing (Only heals Red HP)
Level 3 - Healing through use of a move ((Only heals Red HP)
Level 4 - Advanced Version of Level 3 (Only heals Red HP)
Level 6 - Super Advanced Healing - Doesn't Require Move to Heal (Heals Red HP and Dark Red HP)

Ki Consumption
Empty means 100%

In General Defense is 1.5x higher than Attack. Red Text means specialized stats.

Saiyan Saga Characters:
[GM] Character Stats FMlYZOZ
Namek Saga Characters:
[GM] Character Stats LtQ46BO
Android Saga Characters:
[GM] Character Stats 7xX2A5j
Buu Saga Characters:
[GM] Character Stats Mke8sCf

None of these stats are finalized and haven't been tested.
Changes may be made depending on accuracy or 'balancing' (even though it's not really balanced at all (hopefully you get what I mean))

_________________
[GM] Character Stats WVUTOv1
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 3038
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by bashscrazy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Okay so I have decided to revamp the stats again... even though I haven't even tested the ones before or the new ones in this post.

1 new thing, Saiyans will no longer heal upon transformation. (except for Majin Vegeta and Ultimate Gohan)
1 other new thing, different 'races' have different defense modifiers further updating the stats and making them more unique.

Defense Modifiers:

[GM] Character Stats LiSLw93
Total Majin Buu: 5
Total Humans: 7
Total Aliens: 8
Total Androids: 5
Total Namekians: 4
Total Saiyans: 43
Total Cell: 4
Total Frieza: 6

Total Characters: 82

Saiyan Saga:

[GM] Character Stats P6AU2y2
Humans: 4
Aliens: 1
Namekians: 1
Saiyans: 5

Subtotal Characters: 11
Namek Saga:

[GM] Character Stats 8M2lAU2
Humans: 1
Aliens: 6
Namekians: 2
Saiyans: 4
Frieza: 5

Subtotal Characters: 18
Android Saga:

[GM] Character Stats P0bhYkI
Humans: 2
Androids: 5
Namekians: 1
Saiyans: 13
Cell: 4
Frieza: 1

Subtotal Characters: 26
Buu Saga:

[GM] Character Stats JObe0wx
Majin Buu: 5
Aliens: 1
Saiyans: 21

Subtotal Characters: 27

_________________
[GM] Character Stats WVUTOv1
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 3038
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Rubens on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:33 pm

What about Yamcha in android saga?

_________________
[GM] Character Stats CXM2Wv6
Rubens
Rubens

Posts : 284
Ki : 2285
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by bashscrazy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Hmmm, He's pretty useless that's why I didn't include him.
But if there is enough demand I can add him to the list.

_________________
[GM] Character Stats WVUTOv1
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 3038
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Vegetadasaiyan321 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:41 am

Bashcrazy wrote:Hmmm, He's pretty useless that's why I didn't include him. 
But if there is enough demand I can add him to the list.
hahahahahahahahahahah  Laughing Laughing  [GM] Character Stats Yamach10 and [GM] Character Stats Owend_10  Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
[GM] Character Stats Gogeta16
Vegetadasaiyan321
Vegetadasaiyan321

Posts : 294
Ki : 2169
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2015-05-24
Location : Virgina

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/116984562910333221183

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Rhino.Freak on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:58 am

Total 82 characters. Good luck XD
Make Saiyan and Namek saga combined as DBZ LF2 #1
Android saga as DBZ LF2 #2
Buu saga as DBZ LF2 #3

So 3 different games. Would be feasible then Razz

But I like the new system of defense
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Son Goku

Son Goku

Posts : 94
Ki : 1978
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2014-09-07
Location : Indiyeah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Harman_X on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:51 am

So the healing cheat is off now.lol!

_________________
[GM] Character Stats Uu90ip14
Harman_X
Harman_X

Posts : 51
Ki : 1693
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-07-17
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Rubens on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:50 am

Also I think there could have Dabura, Pui Pui, Yakon, Spopovich and Videl on Majin Buu saga Razz

_________________
[GM] Character Stats CXM2Wv6
Rubens
Rubens

Posts : 284
Ki : 2285
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by bashscrazy on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:58 am

Funny that you mention that
Here are some LESS priority characters which I forgot to post (Chances of these characters being made are low and take much less priority to the other characters.
Other Chars:

[GM] Character Stats XdtJYm8

_________________
[GM] Character Stats WVUTOv1
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 3038
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Rubens on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Mister Satan xD i think his attack should be 0.1 and his defense too but his speed increased( He runs a lot LMAO)
Also I think you could put on this second list Cui and Yajirobe lol

_________________
[GM] Character Stats CXM2Wv6
Rubens
Rubens

Posts : 284
Ki : 2285
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by luki810 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:58 pm

what about pikkon and olibu

_________________
[GM] Character Stats Family10
luki810
luki810

Posts : 132
Ki : 1957
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2015-01-03
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Rubens on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:04 pm

And SS Bardock :O
[GM] Character Stats Latest?cb=20111220002009

_________________
[GM] Character Stats CXM2Wv6
Rubens
Rubens

Posts : 284
Ki : 2285
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Harman_X on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Lol he's still not done with main characters so  Razz

_________________
[GM] Character Stats Uu90ip14
Harman_X
Harman_X

Posts : 51
Ki : 1693
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-07-17
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by luki810 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:10 pm

and king cold

_________________
[GM] Character Stats Family10
luki810
luki810

Posts : 132
Ki : 1957
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2015-01-03
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by FutureWarrior Gohan on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:10 pm

@bashscrazy wrote:Okay so I have decided to revamp the stats again... even though I haven't even tested the ones before or the new ones in this post.

1 new thing, Saiyans will no longer heal upon transformation. (except for Majin Vegeta and Ultimate Gohan)
1 other new thing, different 'races' have different defense modifiers further updating the stats and making them more unique.

Defense Modifiers:

[GM] Character Stats LiSLw93
Total Majin Buu: 5
Total Humans: 7
Total Aliens: 8
Total Androids: 5
Total Namekians: 4
Total Saiyans: 43
Total Cell: 4
Total Frieza: 6

Total Characters: 82

Saiyan Saga:

[GM] Character Stats P6AU2y2
Humans: 4
Aliens: 1
Namekians: 1
Saiyans: 5

Subtotal Characters: 11
Namek Saga:

[GM] Character Stats 8M2lAU2
Humans: 1
Aliens: 6
Namekians: 2
Saiyans: 4
Frieza: 5

Subtotal Characters: 18
Android Saga:

[GM] Character Stats P0bhYkI
Humans: 2
Androids: 5
Namekians: 1
Saiyans: 13
Cell: 4
Frieza: 1

Subtotal Characters: 26
Buu Saga:

[GM] Character Stats JObe0wx
Majin Buu: 5
Aliens: 1
Saiyans: 21

Subtotal Characters: 27
Okay,okay.Run it back a bit,what the heck is this?
Since you beefed up the defense modifiers of characters of certain races,you changed their attack too to accommodate for it...I don't see this as much as a good idea because of these :
1) I looked up on Vegeta(Saiyan) and he makes the Ginyu Force(except for Ginyu) look like chumps.The stats are so close...it seems more unbalanced than the last list you have imo
2)Frieza's transformations consuming more ki?I don't see this happening.
Remember, Freeza morphs into different forms to conceal his power so by this logic alone, every form except his 100% form doesn't consume more and more ki as he transforms
3)What happened to the plan of having Buu's attack be the same as his defense?That was a pretty good idea and with the stats I'm looking at right now, Majin Vegeta will be able to wipe the floor with him imo.
4) SUPER VEGITO WILL RULE ALL ! ! ! lol!

_________________
[GM] Character Stats Dbzlf210
FutureWarrior Gohan
FutureWarrior Gohan
v0.2.3 Champion
Future Gohan

v0.2.3 ChampionFuture Gohan

Posts : 148
Ki : 2586
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Ariyan on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:11 am

I would Like To See
-
1. Vegeta(Great Ape) [ One And Only Awesome Thing About Saiyan Saga ]
-
2. Bardok [ Just a Wish .. He doesn't need to be included urgent cuz we only know a lil few about him and his fighting style ]
-
3. Garlic Jr. [ He'll be super tough to beat cuz he has the same Hp regan level ( Level - 6 ) same as majn buu.. As he is Immortal ]
--------------
1 plain and simple question... We sure do can beat immortals right?? Just can't kill them :3 buu is sorta immortal unless each of his chewing gum cell is removed ... Well beerus just hacked his life form upside down :p so he is probably beatable :v ,,,,
Ariyan
Ariyan

Posts : 116
Ki : 2088
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-02-04
Location : Bangladesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by bashscrazy on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:57 pm

@Rubens wrote:Also I think you could put on this second list Cui and Yajirobe lol
Maybe
@luki810 wrote:what about pikkon and olibu
No
@Rubens wrote:And SS Bardock :O
No
@luki810 wrote:and king cold
Probably not
@FutureWarrior Gohan wrote:
1) I looked up on Vegeta(Saiyan) and he makes the Ginyu Force(except for Ginyu) look like chumps.The stats are so close...it seems more unbalanced than the last list you have imo
Not quite, he ended up only being stronger than Burter

Vegeta -> Burter = 7.34
Burter -> Vegeta = 7.26

Vegeta -> Jeice - 7.01
Jeice -> Vegeta - 7.31

Vegeta -> Recoome - 6.70
Recoome -> Vegeta - 7.37

However, I see your point. I guess I can just lower Saiyan saga chars power.

@FutureWarrior Gohan wrote:
2)Frieza's transformations consuming more ki?I don't see this happening.
Remember, Freeza morphs into different forms to conceal his power so by this logic alone, every form except his 100% form doesn't consume more and more ki as he transforms
No, he uses the suppression forms because he can't control his own power.
spoiler manga page:
[GM] Character Stats BvSwgB4

@FutureWarrior Gohan wrote:
3)What happened to the plan of having Buu's attack be the same as his defense?That was a pretty good idea and with the stats I'm looking at right now, Majin Vegeta will be able to wipe the floor with him imo.
Not really.

Majin Vegeta -> Majin Buu - 10
Majin Buu -> Majin Vegeta - 8.3

But.. Majin Buu has hacks healing abilities.

@Ariyan wrote:I would Like To See
-
1. Vegeta(Great Ape) [ One And Only Awesome Thing About Saiyan Saga ]
-
2. Bardok [ Just a Wish .. He doesn't need to be included urgent cuz we only know a lil few about him and his fighting style ]
-
3. Garlic Jr. [ He'll be super tough to beat cuz he has the same Hp regan level ( Level - 6 ) same as majn buu.. As he is Immortal ]
--------------
1 plain and simple question... We sure do can beat immortals right?? Just can't kill them :3 buu is sorta immortal unless each of his chewing gum cell is removed ... Well beerus just hacked his life form upside down :p so he is probably beatable :v ,,,,
1 and 2 are already in the secondary low priority list.
3. No.

_________________
[GM] Character Stats WVUTOv1
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 3038
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Rubens on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Oh yeah and what about Evil Buu? Or you'll consider him an useless character too?
[GM] Character Stats Latest?cb=20110513230152

_________________
[GM] Character Stats CXM2Wv6
Rubens
Rubens

Posts : 284
Ki : 2285
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by bashscrazy on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Well you can also say, what about Good Buu (Mr. Buu) or Ultra Buu, or even Future 17 and Future 18.
There are a lot more characters and most of them are irrelevant or aren't necessary to be made.

_________________
[GM] Character Stats WVUTOv1
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 3038
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Rubens on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Ik, I just asked because he had some pretty moves in his only appearance against Majin Buu Razz

_________________
[GM] Character Stats CXM2Wv6
Rubens
Rubens

Posts : 284
Ki : 2285
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

[GM] Character Stats Empty Re: [GM] Character Stats

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum